Opened in 2016 the Sixth Form Centre, The Space, offers a fantastic modern space for seminars, workshops, training programmes and lectures. With four classrooms, three breakout spaces and dining facilities.
This is a perfect venue for training, workshops, seminars and meetings.
TES Award Winning building, The Space, is equipped with:
- An entirely digital library
- Breakout centres offering creative zones with different themes (New York Central Park, the inside of Big Ben, a 1950s theatre)
- 4 classrooms
- Interactive screens allowing users to project and control media from computers and mobile devices
- Walls coated with write-on projectable wallpapers
- Segmental tables which can be arranged in whatever patterns are required
- Chairs that can be safely tilted forwards or backwards to straighten the pelvis and spine, improving circulation to the abdominal and back muscles.